– Only members of Redbridge Forum may book (membership is free and forms can be obtained by phoning our office)
– We must have written proof of disability that your young person has a learning disability or is on the autistic spectrum.
– Only the immediate family of the disabled child may book. This means mum, dad and brothers and sisters. Fun for All is not open to friends or any other relative.
– Bookings for families other than your own will not be accepted. Please do not embarrass yourself and the staff by asking.
– The method of booking will be advised with the advertisement. It may be by phone, in person or by a prior request and allocation system.
– If you are bringing a carer to help with your family they may not bring their children and must be aged 18 or more themselves.
– Payment must be made at the time of booking. This may be by cash in the office, by BACS or by cheque. If you are sending a cheque or using BACS please ring us to ensure we have received it. Please never send a payment without checking with the office that places are available.
– There will be no refunds.
– You MUST book in at reception on the morning of coach trips and NOT GET STRAIGHT ON THE BUS – if you do this we do not know you have arrived.
– Please do not be late – we cannot wait. It is not polite to expect other families to sit on the bus waiting for anyone. Remember TFL buses can be delayed and time is needed to find a parking spot near Ilford Lane.
– Please remember seat belts MUST be worn on coaches Everybody is expected to stay in their seats, wearing seat belts for insurance purposes.
– If you do not comply with the above the driver is entitled to ask you to leave the bus and you may be excluded from further coach/bus trips.
– We do not provide booster seats for children – if needed please bring your own.
– Do not make a mess in the bus/coach. If you do, you will be asked to clear it up.
– Parents must sit with or adjacent to their children. Do not leave them unattended on the bus. Do not get off of the bus just before it leaves.
– Remember you are responsible for your children at all times during the day.
– Please listen to and abide by all requests from Redbridge Forum staff – this is for your comfort and safety.
– If you do not abide by the above your family may be excluded from future trips.
– If you do not want to have photographs or video taken on a trip or activity make sure you let Forum staff know when booking in.
– To help avoid lost children, wristbands are available at the time of booking in for coach trips. Please ask a member of staff.
Find Us on Facebook
98-100 Ilford Lane
020 8478 7571
Becoming a Member?
Do you or someone in your family have a learning disability? or are on the Autistic Spectrum?
To receive information about our projects and forthcoming events call our office for a membership form.
This is a free of charge and your information will be held on our database and not shared without your permission.
- Fun 4 All
- Health and Well-being
- Job opportunity
- Learning Disability
- Learning Disability Week
- Mayor's Appeal
- Other News
- RF News