Please find below our job advert for new positions available to support our new project ‘Our Story’.
Job Title Sessional worker (Our Story)
Contract March 2019-October 2020.
Pattern of work Flexible hours
Salary Scale £ 10.00 per hour.
Responsible to Project Manager
Responsible for To support the service user engagement of a Heritage Lottery Funded project to look at the history and achievements of Redbridge Forum.
To work supportively within the staff and volunteer team.
To ensure service users with disabilities are able to fully participate in the project.
Base The administration of the project will operate from our office in Ilford Lane. Activities will take place at a number of sites in London Borough Redbridge.
• To work with safeguarding at the forefront of their mind.
• To be able to use alternative communication aids to communicate with different
• To support disabled people of all ages to work within the project taking in to account their individual needs.
• To be a proactive member of the team throughout the running of sessions, be aware of risk assessments and ensure Health and Safety rules are adhered to at all venues
• To support the organisation of the activities, including monitoring and keeping of statistics and records.
• Work within the policies and procedures of Redbridge Forum.
• To support the training of volunteers.
• To be able to communicate in a positive and professional manner with disabled
people, their families and professionals.
• To be able to work positively both within a team and independently.
• To be willing to attend all training.
• To undertake other duties as requested by the Project Manager and which are commensurate with the post.
• To attend Redbridge Forum staff meetings and training events when deemed appropriate by the Senior Manager.
please contact us for an application and more information about the position.
Closing date for application Monday 25th February 2019.
Interview date 5th March 2019.