You should by now have all of the advertising for the Summer holidays.
Preference forms for trips should be back with the office by no later than Wednesday 28th June.
Booking day for local activities is Monday 3rd July.
Lots of exciting things to see and do, make sure you book in good time.
We hope you all are ready for a fun packed Easter Holiday. We have places left for Cineworld who will be showing Moana at 10.15 on Wednesday 5th April. Cost is £3.50 per person including your Munch Box.
So give us a call to book.
Fun for All booking for the Easter Holidays has started. If you have not received your mail out or emails yet call the office to find out what is going on. Lots to do, spaces available… don’t miss out!
You should have your information on the Christmas activities. There is still space on Finding Dory at Cineworld Ilford.
It is £3.50 per person and you get a great Munch Box Included!
Call Olivia or drop her an email; Redbridgeforum@hotmail.co.uk to book your seats.
Thursday 21st July was a trip to Diggerland.
Everyone enjoyed it & the weather was good.
Schools in Kent had not yet broken up for the summer holidays, Diggerland was empty so families could go on more rides & enjoy more time there.
Tomorrow is the last day to hand in your preference forms for Fun For All coach trips.
You can call Redbridge Forum as well on 020 8478 7571 for taking your preferences over the phone.
If you call after 3pm please leave a message, including your name & phone number.
During May half-term there was a trip to Port Lympne Wildlife Park, this was a Fun For All activity.
This was the first time we had been there.
It seemed that the dinosaur area was highly popular compared to the rest of the Wildlife Park. There were so many different dinosaurs & getting pictures taken alongside them was pretty amazing.
– Only members of Redbridge Forum may book (membership is free and forms can be obtained by phoning our office)
– We must have written proof of disability that your young person has a learning disability or is on the autistic spectrum.
– Only the immediate family of the disabled child may book. This means mum, dad and brothers and sisters. Fun for All is not open to friends or any other relative.
– Bookings for families other than your own will not be accepted. Please do not embarrass yourself and the staff by asking.
– The method of booking will be advised with the advertisement. It may be by phone, in person or by a prior request and allocation system.
– If you are bringing a carer to help with your family they may not bring their children and must be aged 18 or more themselves.
– Payment must be made at the time of booking. This may be by cash in the office, by BACS or by cheque. If you are sending a cheque or using BACS please ring us to ensure we have received it. Please never send a payment without checking with the office that places are available.
– There will be no refunds.
– You MUST book in at reception on the morning of coach trips and NOT GET STRAIGHT ON THE BUS – if you do this we do not know you have arrived.
– Please do not be late – we cannot wait. It is not polite to expect other families to sit on the bus waiting for anyone. Remember TFL buses can be delayed and time is needed to find a parking spot near Ilford Lane.
– Please remember seat belts MUST be worn on coaches Everybody is expected to stay in their seats, wearing seat belts for insurance purposes.
– If you do not comply with the above the driver is entitled to ask you to leave the bus and you may be excluded from further coach/bus trips.
– We do not provide booster seats for children – if needed please bring your own.
– Do not make a mess in the bus/coach. If you do, you will be asked to clear it up.
– Parents must sit with or adjacent to their children. Do not leave them unattended on the bus. Do not get off of the bus just before it leaves.
– Remember you are responsible for your children at all times during the day.
– Please listen to and abide by all requests from Redbridge Forum staff – this is for your comfort and safety.
– If you do not abide by the above your family may be excluded from future trips.
– If you do not want to have photographs or video taken on a trip or activity make sure you let Forum staff know when booking in.
– To help avoid lost children, wristbands are available at the time of booking in for coach trips. Please ask a member of staff.
This week the preference forms for the Summer Coach trips with Fun for All has been circulated.
If you have not received your emails check your junk folders and add Redbridgeforum@hotmail.co.uk as a contact so that you receive
Any queries contact us at the office Mon- Thurs, 10am-2pm.
Don’t forget to return your forms to us by Thursday 30th June.
Here’s to a fun summer!!
Still some spaces left! The Animal encounter on the 30th March, 1pm, St Lukes Church Hall
And the Tudor Day on 31st March
Phone the Office on 02084727571